Monday, September 29, 2008

Week Two :)

Ok so last Sunday was my first time at JC Body shop working with the entire youth group. A little different than mine ... everything is run by the youth. Different ... but I like it :) Gets everyone envolved!!! I got my butt beat in pool and made a fool out of myself in rockband but it was a lot of fun :) Then last Wednesday I taught the discipleship group for the high school girls. We started off with a few ice breakers, an obstacle course (blindfolded!!) two lies and a truth and then we fed each other applesause ... lying on the ground (head to head) pretty funny :) The lesson was about trusting God. I think everyone had a good time :) Oh!!! And that girl I mentioned to pray for ... she came again and she's really been opening up so I'm pretty excited about that!!! Unfortunatley I didn't make it to the body shop this past Sunday but I teach the girls discipleship group again this Wednesday so I'm pretty psyched!!! Hope everyone else is having as much fun as I am!!!
~Meg

No comments: